D555 Cedric Tapered Fit Stretch Jeans Indigo

64,95 € incl. VAT
This size is temporarily out of our stock, but will be back soon!
Monitor product

Enter your e-mail address below and we will notify you when the product is available! Your e-mail address will be saved up to 180 days.

Available in stock for immediate delivery
Finns ej i lagret
Only a few in stock (3 pcs)
Show size guide

Measure your favorite jeans and compare with the measurements in size table for D555 Cedric Tapered Fit Stretch Jeans Indigo


A.1 - full waist is measured by folding the waistline outwards and measure the inside of the waistline button to button
A.2 - half waist is measured edge to edge on the inside of the waistline when the pants/jeans are laying flat on a table with back pockets on the table
NB! A.2 is normally not half of A.1. 
B - front rise is measured from waistline top along zipper down to crotch seam
C - thigh width is measured from crotch seam over thigh outer edge on pants
D - leg opening is measured from edge to edge over hem
E - back rise is measured from top of waistline between back pockets down to crotch seam
F - inner leg is measured from crotch seam down inner side of leg to edge of hem
G - outer leg is measured from top of waistline along outer side of leg down to edge of hem

Measure your favorite garment which is of the same type as the one you are planning to purchase and compare the measurements from that garment with the measurements in this size table. The measurements in this size table are garmetn measurements, not body measurements. We measure all garments laying flat on a table and you should do the same to be able to make a correct comparisment. You should not measure a garment while wearing it. All measurements are in cm (centimeter).

Please allow a tolarence of +/- 2cm on all measurements.

D555 Cedric Tapered Fit Stretch Jeans Indigo are jeans in large sizes from the brand D555. The color of these jeans is a super gorgeous deep dark blue indigo color. They are a classic 5-pocket model with a zipper fly. The material is comfortably stretchy as it is made with 2% elastane (the other 98% is cotton). With us you can buy these jeans in sizes from W40 up to W60 with 3 different leg lengths. With the dimensions in the size guide you can easily find out what size is right for you.

Big size Jeans
Available in waist W42-W60 and leg L30-L34
From the cool brand D555
Made of cotton/elastane
Color is indigo blue
Machine wash in 40°
The jeans are a traditional 5-pocket model
All year round - if your size is not in stock we order it to you from our supplier.
Comments from other customer about this product
Average rating 5/5 based on 8 reviews.
Mukavat ja joustavat. Paljon vyölenkkejä mistä plussaa.
See more reviews...

The product has been added to your cart

To CheckoutContinue shopping